That is definitely an unlikely source to call someone out but I have to say I was cursing a Favre the last half of the season. He made too many stupid mistakes, way too many.
Cant say that I blame him. I have lost a lot of respect for Favres game the past few years with the way he has handled himself in the offseason and etc.
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/comments/t...-it-188259.html
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
That is definitely an unlikely source to call someone out but I have to say I was cursing a Favre the last half of the season. He made too many stupid mistakes, way too many.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Favre probably has more multiple-interception games than any QB in history. When he is on he is very good, when he is off he is very bad and just keeps chucking it.
what do you do though, Kellen Clemens blows. At least when Farve is in the game, he is a down the field threat so teams dont cheat up to stop the run consistently. Almost all of Farves teams have been able to run the ball well and thats largely because of him. Throw Clemens out there and TJ would be facing 8-9 man fronts nearly every down.
if Favre doesn't return, lets hope the Jets draft a QB. NYJ's about to be in another mess
Let Favre go and sign Vick.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let Favre go and sign Vick. </div></div>
Yeah, and go from 9-7 to 3-13.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Honestly, Vick probably wouldn't be the best fit up there but he'd be cheap and on a one year deal it may be better than trying to sign a free agent QB or drafting one out of this years class. I guess the Jets could always trade up and get one.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Jets management would not want all the baggage that would come along with signing Vick. Heck, the PETA protesters that would show up at every game would be enough for me to vote no.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I just don't know what they do if Favre leaves. There either going to have to trade, sign a free agent, or trade up. I wonder what there interests are with Cassel?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks